Our Commitment to You
At ACTSearch, we believe that a company's success is directly related to the caliber of the individuals it hires. We strive to attract the most creative, motivated and committed people to ensure your success as a technology leader.
ACTSearch represents our client firms with confidence and professionalism. We partner directly with your team throughout the placement process to define your needs, develop a strategy tailored to meet your company objectives, conduct an organized detailed search and present the candidates best qualified for your opportunity.
To meet our clients hiring objectives, we offer the following guidelines:
- Let us help you. Think of our team as an extension of yours. Spend time with us upfront. It will pay off in the long run.
- ACTSearch will interview and brainstorm with your hiring team to learn as much as possible about your urgency, timing, culture, objectives, challenges, competition and requirements. Be open, honest, and consistent in defining your requirement and hiring objectives.
- Allow us to interject ideas and comments to initial a strategic hiring plan. We know our industry, what people earn, what motivates them and drives them to leave their current employers.
- Write up a detailed job description and get sign off on the content from all of the interview team. It will insure you're united, well organized and consistent as a group when interviews are conducted.
- Provide us with prompt detailed feedback within 24 hours of the interview. It will serve to keep the candidate meeting fresh in your mind and provide us with further insight on what you liked/disliked about the individual. We can filter candidates better with the additional insight and comments.
- Share other thoughts as you're screening additional candidates. Often the picture becomes clearer after meeting several candidates. The position gets further defined as you get further into the interview process.
- Make us aware of any changes in the hiring plan or urgency, immediately.
- As we move collectively towards the offer stage, let us advise you on salary, bonus, title and hot buttons. We strive to know our candidates personal and professional objectives and can guide you towards a win-win hire.
Why clients and job seekers choose ACTSearch
"The technology sector continues to face significant challenges in securing key talent."
"Within these high growth market sectors, hiring becomes more dynamic as demand and competition for key talent increases.
"As these highly specialized engineers and technologists move onto more exciting opportunities, companies are left with vacancies and crippled productivity."
"The challenges of finding, enticing, and recruiting these precious gems become even greater as the world market becomes smaller and people begin to explore career opportunities abroad",
"This is where an experienced recruiting firm can be an invaluable asset to an organizations success, and this is where we excel." says John Kratz, President and founder of ACTSearch Inc.